Competitive Pricing Available. Contact us for a quote.
- Affordable high-performance laser fume extraction system for applications in the laser marking, coding and engraving industries.
- DeepPleat DUO Pre-filter, HEPA and Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology
- Intelligent Operating System (iQ) with Automatic flow control (AFC) & Reverse Flow Air (RFA) technology
- At just 60dBa typical operating speed, this unit quite enough it won't disrupt your work area.
- BOFA's patented technology and SureCHECK quality standard
BOFA’s AD 500 iQ mid to high-end laser fume extraction system combines extremely large filter capacity with high airflow and pressure rates, making it the ideal choice for heavy-duty applications that generate large amounts of particulate and gaseous organic compounds.
Performance has been further enhanced with the inclusion of several features including BOFA’s acclaimed Intelligent Operating System (iQ).
The iQ system takes performance and safety parameters to a new level and helps keep maintenance, downtime and ownership costs to a minimum.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 47.44 x 24.21 x 31.10”
Cabinet construction: Powder coated mild steel
Airflow / pressure: 324cfm / 100mbar
Electrical data: 115v 60/50Hz Full load current: 14.8 amps / 1.1kw
Noise level: < 60dBA (at typical operating speed)
Approvals: cUL, UL*
* Tested to UL and cUL standards, but testing may be provided by alternate nationally recognized test laboratories. Certain product configurations may affect the UL certification. Please speak to your sales representative.
Replacement Filter Part Numbers: A1030222, A1030297
Where applicable, the carbon used in BOFA units is capable of removing a wide range of VOCs, however it is the responsibility of the user to ensure the carbon is suitable for their application. For specific applications, please contact us for details.
Important Notice: Many factors beyond the control of BOFA can affect the use and performance of BOFA products in a particular application, including the conditions under which the product is used. Since these factors are uniquely within the user’s knowledge and control, it is essential the user evaluate the products to determine whether the product is fit for the particular purpose and suitable for the user’s application. All products, product specifications, availability and data are subject to change without notice, and may vary by region or country.