- Fits Ultimaker 2 / 2+ / 2 Go / 2 Extended / 2 Extended +
- Mount includes isolation foam to reduce the vibration from the stepper-motor to transfer to the printer frame to reduce sound during operation.
- More reliable printing with all sorts of filaments, both stiff and flexibles
- High resolution makes printing with small nozzles <0.30 mm a simple task
- Comes with a NEMA 17 High Precision geared motor
Bondtech's QR (Quick Release) Kit for Ultimaker 2 series provides a high-performance material feeding system with the ability to print faster with improved quality. This extruder upgrade kit for the Ultimaker 2 printers replaces the original feeder and comes with its own NEMA17 high precision geared stepper motor. It allows for a more reliable printing with all sorts of filaments, both stiff and flexibles and the Dual Drive system ensures that the extruder never looses grip of the filament so grinding and slipping is a thing of the past. The adjustable thumbscrew allows you to fine-tune the force acting on the filament.
1 - QR Extruder (2.85mm)
1 - NEMA 17 high precision geared stepper motor
1 - JST-XH6 to JST-XH4 connector cable (700mm)
1 - Nylon mount with isolation foam
1 - Pushfit connector (pre-installed)
E-steps needs to be updated to 492.45 and the feeding speed used when performing a “Material Change” from the LCD of the printer. Firmware with adjusted E-step and feeding speed is available for Ultimaker2, Ultimaker2 Extended, Ultimaker 2+, Ultimaker 2+ Extended.
For best performance, use PTFE tube in a 3.18/6.4 mm diameter