- Petitboot pre-installed into the on-board 16MiB of SPI-Flash Memory helps manage various OS and kernel versions easily
- Supports booting from microSD, eMMC, NVMe, SATA, and USB storage devices
- CPU and GPU performance is quite similar to our ODROID-C4
- 4x ARM Cortex-A55 processors with low power consumption and high efficiency operation at 2Ghz
- Without any external peripherals connected, the M1 power consumption is about 4.5Watt with a very heavy computing load. It could be as low as 1.3Watt in the idle state.
The ODROID-M1 is a single board computer with a wide range of useful peripherals developed for use in a variety of embedded system applications. To achieve this goal, we have developed various hardware accessories and device driver software over the past 10 months.
In addition, RK3568B2, the core brain of ODROID-M1, is considered suitable for embedded application use as the SoC manufacturer (Rockchip) guarantees supply for the next 15 years. Therefore, we expect we can supply the ODROID-M1 boards to our important B2B customers until the year 2036 or beyond.
The CPU has four ARM Cortex-A55 processors with low power consumption and high efficiency operation at 2Ghz.
A standard size 22mm x 80mm M.2 NVMe storage device can be directly installed on the ODROID-M1 board. The M.2 connector has PCIe 3.0 2-lane configuration which can deliver a blazing fast 1600MB/sec of sequential access performance. Note that M.2 SATA storage devices can not be used. The M.2 slot supports only a PCIe interface (M-Key).
Board Dimensions: 90mm x 122mm x 16mm
Heatsink Dimensions: 100mm x 123mm x 19mm
Weight: 253 g including heatsink
Processor: Rockchip RK3568 Processor
Memory: 8GiB LPDDR4 with 32-bit bus width
Networking: 1 x GbE LAN ports (RJ45, supports 10/100/1000 Mbps) with Realtek RTL8211F (Ethernet transceiver) & LED indicators
Power: 1 x DC jack: outer (negative) diameter 5.5mm, inner (positive) diameter 2.1mm
Power Input (DC): 7.5V ~ 15.5V *DC 12V/2A power adapter is recommended (sold separately)
1 x eMMC slot
1 x Micro SD slot (DS/HS mode up to UHS-I SDR104)
1 x NVME M.2 SSD (PCIe 3.0 x 2)
1 x SATA3.0
1 x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4K@60Hz with HDR, EDID)
1 x MIPI-DSI (works with 800 x 1280 LCD)
Note: RK3568B2 is a slightly modified version of the RK3568 to overcome the IC supply chain problem these days. The previous RK3568 metal-can type packaging lead time is much longer than the more common plastic package of the RK3568B2.