- Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement
- For use with any smartphone or tablet with a 3.5 mm TRRS headset jack
- True omnidirectional pattern with calibrated flat frequency response
- Headphone/Line Out pass-through jack for test signals or listening
- Kickstand feature elevates and angles device and microphone capsule
Turn any phone or tablet with a 3.5 mm jack into a laboratory grade audio measurement device with Dayton Audio's iMM-6 iDevice calibrated measurement microphone.
Note: In order to use your iMM-6 as a calibrated measurement microphone you may be required to purchase an app for your tablet or smart phone.
Capsule type: Precision 6 mm electret condenser
Polar Response: True omnidirectional
Frequency response: 18-20,000 Hz, ± 0.5 dB (calibrated)
Impedance: 200 ohms
Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1K ohm: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV, re. 0dB = 1V/Pa)
Maximum SPL for 1% THD @ 1,000 Hz: 127 dB
S/N ratio: 70 dB (A-weighted, varies depending on host device)
Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm TRRS
Weight: Ultra-light 7.6 grams.
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm