This HAT has all the same great features as the original Picade HAT but now has no-fuss female Dupont connectors to hook up your joystick and buttons.
Simply pop Picade X HAT onto your Pi, plug a USB-C power supply into the connector on the HAT (it back-powers your Pi through the GPIO, so no need for a separate power supply), wire up your controls, and install our driver! It's ideal for your own DIY arcade cabinet builds, or for interfaces that need big, colourful buttons and sound.
We'd recommend also picking up one of our new Picade wiring looms to go with Picade X HAT. It has all the cables you'll need to connect up buttons and a joystick (with 5-pin connector) to Picade X HAT.
- I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono) and push-fit terminals
- Safe power on/off system with tactile power button and LED
- USB-C connector for power (back-powers your Pi)
- 4-way digital joystick inputs
- 6x player button inputs
- 4x utility button inputs
- 1x soft power switch input
- Plasma button connector
- Breakout pins for power, I2C, and 2 additional buttons
- Picade X HAT pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi models