- All the benefits of the 10 PRO, but with a much larger clay extruder
- Preferred by professionals who like to print multiple vessels at a time, or many single prints back to back.
- This 10th generation brings a new wireless feature with a full web interface controlled over WiFi.
- Print real clay with direct extrusion - no need to worry about thining down the clay with water or alcohol
- New uniform nozzle design improves performance, across all of PotterBot printers, from the Micro to the Scara V4
The SUPER 10 ceramic 3D printer model has a more robust construction to carry the higher-volume of 3600 ml clay extruder. This large hybrid motor extruder is capable of much faster speeds of extrusion than the standard model 10. Large prints or sequential objects printing can be accomplished without changing the tubes so it is ideal for a production environment. If large prints is what you are looking for, you can also consider the 10XL, or the Scara models.
3D Potter printers use high quality anodized aluminum rails. These rails are robust and have a smooth surface, allowing for easy movement of parts while being able to withstand classroom or industrial environments. All materials used to build our printers are food grade, so get creative.
Included in Box
1 - 3D PotterBot 10 Super
1 - Closed Loop Stepper motors on X, Y, Z, extruder
2 - 3600ml extruder tubes
4 - Anodized aluminum nozzles (standard sizes: 3, 4, 5, and 6mm)
Parts Box: Alan key set, grease, tie wraps, extra screws
ACME driver tool to load/unload extruder
Power Supply & USB Cable
Printing Envelope: X-16” (415mm), Y-16” (405mm), Z-20” (500mm)
3D Printer size(WxLxH): 26 x 34 x 40 in
Operation space needed(WxLxH): 32 x 40 x 78 in
Bat diameter (printer bed): 15" (381mm)
Height to the top of the extruder fully extended: 78" (1270mm)
Weight with extruder: 52 lbs. (20kg)
Recommended print speed: 1.1”/s’ to 7.9’’/s (30 to 200 mm/s)
Maximum print speed: 7.9in”/s (200mm/s)
Power Supply: Output - 24V 10 amps, Input - 100-240V, 50-60 Hertz.
Power consumption: 24V ~ 5 amps, ~120 Watt
Main controller board running Duet3D with Atmel SAM4E8E: 120MHz ARM Cortex-M4
Full control through web interface, no apps or software installation.