- Will work great with any of Adafruit's 16x32, 32x32 or 64x32 RGB matrices
- 2.1mm DC jack included for a 5V DC power pack
- Quickly and easily create projects featuring your favorite 16 or 32-pixel tall matrix boards
- Works wonderfully with any of Adafruit's M0 or M4 based Feathers
- Assemble in one of two ways!
Ahoy! It's time to create a dazzling light up project with our new RGB Matrix FeatherWing. Now you can quickly and easily create projects featuring your favorite 16 or 32-pixel tall matrix boards. Using our RGB Matrix library is easy and works wonderfully with any of Adafruit's M0 or M4 based Feathers.
This wing can be assembled in one of two ways. You can either solder in a 2x8 IDC shrouded header on the top, then plug in the IDC cable that came with your matrix. This makes it easy to stack on top of your Feather. Or, you can solder in the 2x10 socket header on the bottom of the Wing, and then stack your Feather on top. That way you can plug it directly into the back of the matrix *mind blown*
This FeatherWing will work great with any of our 16x32, 32x32 or 64x32 RGB matrices, and is definitely the easiest way to glow and go.
1 - Feather PCB
1 - 2x8 IDC header
1 - 2x10 female sock
1 - 2.1mm DC jack
1 - 5.08mm terminal block
2 - sticks of male header
Dimensions: 51.0mm x 23.0mm x 4.0mm / 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.2"?
Weight: 3.5g / 0.1oz
Please note: This wing is only tested/designed to work with the RP2040, SAMD21 M0 and SAMD51 M4 Feathers. It's not for use with any other Feathers at this time.