- "ICE" coated stainless steel nozzle
- Print slower at colder temperatures without plastic build up
- Durable stainless steel plus the high tech coating means a more wear resistant nozzle
- Works exceptionally well with chemically challenging chemicals, like glow, flexible materials, and many more
- Much stronger than steel nozzle. Not as fast as a brass nozzle.
This fantastic newly developed product by 3D Solex has a core of stainless steel and a multi-component molecularly interlocked tempered surface with many advantages. PLA simply refuses to stick to it. Cold Pulls work so much better due to the inside and out of the nozzle “ICE” coating. Plus, its surface is much more wear resistant than that of stainless steel, so it will last much longer printing abrasive filaments. Compared with brass, – it is in a class of its own. It also works exceptionally well with chemically challenging chemicals, like glow, flexible materials, and many more.
Weight: 0.01 kg
Nozzle Size: 0.40mm
Run-in period: 2 hours at max 220C
Max Print Temp after temper: 270C
Fits Ultimaker 3 HardCore Pro Only