- Only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero, Pi Zero W, and Pi Zero 2 W
- Keep your Pi Zero safe and secure
- Connectors on the edges of the Pi: mini HDMI, microSD slot, microUSB power, and microUSB port are all accessible
- Made of ultra-durable, super-glossy polycarbonate
- Pi sits nicely in the base, latching to the corner pegs, and the lid fits snugly on top
This is a basic, classic Pi Zero enclosure with a black base and a clear top. The case is as minimal as it gets, coming in just two pieces of polycarbonate that snap snugly together. This case will keep your Pi Zero safe and secure while also looking super sleek. You can use all of the connectors on the edges of the Pi: mini HDMI, microSD slot, microUSB power, and microUSB port. There's also a cutout to allow a 2x20-pin header to be soldered onto the Pi Zero.
The enclosure was designed by Mike Doell – just like our elegant, beautiful, and functional Pi Case for Raspberry Pi Model B. Made of ultra-durable, super-glossy polycarbonate, it is both good looking and tough enough to toss into your pocket, bookbag, or toolbox. It has slim openings for all your cables, an easy-to-access slot for your Micro SD card, slots for your Pi Camera, and a space for your GPIO cable to extend out from the Pi.
The Pi sits nicely in the base, latching to the corner pegs, and the lid fits snugly on top. If you want to break out your Pi you can simply snap off the GPIO slot and add pHATs, Bonnets, GPIO cables, and other accessories with ease.
Dimensions: 70.0mm x 35.0mm x 13.0mm / 2.8" x 1.4" x 0.5"
Weight: 13.9g / 0.5oz
This product comes with 2 polycarbonate pieces. Raspberry Pi Zero computer is **not** included. No other cables or connectors or accessories are included!