- A high-performance material feeding system with the ability to print faster with improved quality
- Designed specifically for the Makerbot Replicator 2
- More reliable printing with all sorts of filaments, both stiff and flexibles
- Kit replaces the original feeders and cold block
- Comes with push-fit connector & drivegear
Bondtech's upgrade kit for Makerbot Replicator 2 single nozzle provides a high-performance material feeding system with the ability to print faster with improved quality. This extruder upgrade kit for the Makerbot Replicator 2 single nozzle printer will replace the original feeder and coldblock. It allows for a more reliable printing with all sorts of filaments, both stiff and flexibles and the Dual Drive system ensures that the extruder never looses grip of the filament so grinding and slipping is a thing of the past. The adjustable thumbscrew allows you to fine-tune the force acting on the filament.
The original motors are used and the PTFE feed tube is held securely in place with an industrial 6 mm Push-fit connector for reliability.
1 - Extruder
1 - Cold Block with FDM printed fan holder assembly
1 - Drivegear
This block has an M6x1.0 thread through the coldblock for the factory default heatbreak. Please verify that your heatbreak fits before placing your order.
On the factory setup there is a low height nut both over and under the coldblock, with this setup the top nut needs to be removed.