- Amplifies the signal from the PT100 to a readable voltage level
- Enhanced filtering for robust and accurate temperature measurement
- Print at higher temperatures with better accuracy
- 50mm Molex Microfit 3.0 extension cable included
- Can be used with E3D V6, Chimera, Lite6, and Kraken by using the PT100 Heater Block
Allow your HotEnd to print at higher temperatures with better accuracy and easier assembly with the E3D PT100 sensor and amplifier board bundle. The E3D PT100 amplifier board amplifies the signal from the PT100 to a voltage level that your printer controller can read easily and accurately.
E3D's amplifier board is inspired by the circuit design from the Ultimainboard V2 controller board, but with enhanced filtering for robust and accurate temperature measurement. This means it’s compatible with temperature sensor '20' in Marlin firmware. For more information regarding how to set up the amplifier board please see E3D's website.
1 - PT100 temperature sensor
1 - Extension cable
1 - Amplifier board