HiFiBerry DAC+ DSP
- Stereo analog output (sample rates up to 192kHz/24bit)
- Stereo digital input and output (input up to 96kHz, output up to 192kHz)
- 300 MHz Digital Signal Processor (6144 instructions per sample incl. FFT and FIR accelerators)
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed and no soldering!
- High quality asynchronous sample rate converter that can upsample/downsample/mix audio sources
The HiFiBerry DAC+ DSP is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). In combines a Burr-Brown DAC used on the HiFiBerry DAC with digital input and output and also comes with a powerful digital signal processor.
DAC maximum output voltage: 2.1Vrms
DAC signal-to-noise ratio: 112db (typical)
DAC THD+N: -93db (typical)
Power consumption: < 3W
Sample rate: s44.1-192kHz
Weight: 40 g
Dimensions: 5.5 × 6.5 × 2.5 cm
Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+/4B+/ZERO