HiFiBerry DAC2 Pro
- Stereo output and integrated headphone amplifier
- Can be equipped with an additional Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for flexible audio processing
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed and no soldering!
- Two ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
The HiFiBerry DAC2 Pro is a high-resolution digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one specific use case: affordable high-quality audio playback. HiFiBerry DAC2 Pro is the successor of your popular DAC+ Pro. It comes with integrated dual-domain low-jitter clocks and gold-plated RCA connectors. It features and on-board headphone amplifier and can be upgraded with the DSP add-on module.
Maximum output voltage: 2.1Vrms
DAC signal-to-noise ratio: 112db
DAC THD+N: -93db
Frequency response: 10Hz-70kHz
Sample rates: 44.1-192kHz
Weight: 20 g
Dimensions: 5.5 × 6.5 × 1 cm
Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+/4B+/ZERO