- Developed for the Space Station, powerful temperature stabilization and high-grade electronics features allows it to achieve accurate and long-term predictable results in different environmental conditions.
- Lightweight and compact, Space Spider was designed for a comfortable and flawless 3D scanning experience across all environments.
- Combine it with Eva, Leo, or Ray to scan very small, intricate details of medium to large surface areas.
- Space Spider uses hybrid geometry and color tracking technologies for the best possible data capturing and faster processing. This means no targets are required to achieve accurate results.
- Create highly accurate 3D models of small industrial objects or sections of larger objects in fine detail with up to 0.05 mm accuracy and an impressive 0.1 mm resolution.
A new and enhanced precision instrument for CAD users and engineers, Artec 3D's Space Spider is a high-resolution 3D scanner based on blue light technology. It is perfect for capturing small objects or intricate details of large industrial objects in high resolution, with steadfast accuracy and brilliant color.
The scanner’s ability to render complex geometry, sharp edges and thin ribs sets our technology apart. It is an ideal industrial 3D scanner for high resolution capturing of objects such as molding parts, PCBs, keys, coins or even a human ear, followed by the export of the final 3D model to CAD software.
In this powerful 3D scanner, the technology has been honed to perfection to ensure the best possible quality of scans and a truly robust device.
Volume capture zone: 2,000 cu. cm
3D reconstruction rate: up to 7.5 FPS
3D resolution: up to 0.1 mm
3D point accuracy: up to 0.05 mm
Structured light source: Blue LED
Texture Resolution: 1.3 mp
Power source: AC power or external battery pack
Interface: USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
3D mesh formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASC, PTX, E57, XYZRGB
CAD formats: STEP, IGES, X_T
Formats for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
Size: 7.48" x 5.51" x 5.12"
For more details on specifications, see the Artec Space Spider Brochure.