Competitive Pricing Available. Contact us for a quote.
- Fume extraction system for the print and print finishing industries
- HEPA and Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology
- Multi-voltage sensing unit auto detects proper voltage for unit, best for global use
- Compact size enables extraction unit to be positioned within the printer footprint
- BOFA's patented technology and SureCHECK quality standard
BOFA’s pioneering extractor, the PrintPRO Universal is designed exclusively for the print and print finishing industries. The PrintPRO Universal’s unique features enable it to filter a wide range of solvents generated within these environments, including MEK, ketones and vapors from UV applications.
The PrintPRO Universal is easily adapted to a huge range of environments, including wide format printers, inkjet coding printers (CIJ) (both solvent and UV) and numerous mailroom applications such as UV coating, hot melt glue binding and mailwrap polywrapping.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.60 x 15.16 x 20.67"
Cabinet construction: Powder coated mild steel
Airflow / Pressure: 223CFM / 96mbar
Electrical data: 115v 60/50Hz Full load current: 6amps / 0.45kw
Noise level: < 68dBA (at typical operating speed)
Approvals: cUL / UL*
* Tested to UL and cUL standards, but testing may be provided by alternate nationally recognized test laboratories. Certain product configurations may affect the UL certification. Please speak to your sales representative.
Replacement Filter Part Numbers: A1030157
Suitable Applications: Digital flexo plates, Mid solvent ink, wide format printing, UV printing, Letter press plates, priming ink jet, Continuous Inkjet (CIJ), low solvent ink, screen printer, flexographic printing, MEK, solvent ink, UV coating.
Where applicable, the carbon used in BOFA units is capable of removing a wide range of VOCs, however it is the responsibility of the user to ensure the carbon is suitable for their application. For specific applications, please contact us for details.
Important Notice: Many factors beyond the control of BOFA can affect the use and performance of BOFA products in a particular application, including the conditions under which the product is used. Since these factors are uniquely within the user’s knowledge and control, it is essential the user evaluate the products to determine whether the product is fit for the particular purpose and suitable for the user’s application. All products, product specifications, availability and data are subject to change without notice, and may vary by region or country.