- See your object projected in 3D directly on the HD display
- 80 frames-per-second 3D reconstruction rate makes Artec Leo the fastest professional handheld 3D scanner on the market.
- Leo can 3D scan and process even large objects and scenes quickly and accurately thanks to its wide field of view.
- With a built-in battery, touch panel screen and wireless connectivity, Artec Leo takes handheld 3D scanning to the next level.
- Artec Leo can scan a wide range of objects, from small mechanical parts to the human body, cars, boats or crime scenes.
Lead time: 3 months
The first 3D scanner to offer onboard automatic processing, Artec 3D's Leo is able to provide the most intuitive workflow, making 3D scanning as easy as taking a video. As you scan your object, see the 3D replica being built in real time on Leo’s touch panel screen. Rotate the 3D model, check if you have captured all areas, and fill in any parts you may have missed.
Artec Leo contains state-of-the-art technologies, including the NVIDIA® Jetson™ platform, which is the scanner’s own internal computer, featuring Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore CPU and NVIDIA Maxwell™ 1 TFLOPS GPU with 256 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores; a built-in 9 DoF inertial system – accelerometer, gyro and compass – which allows the scanner to understand its position and environment; and a two-in-one optical system designed to spec for the most exact texture-to-geometry mapping.
The internal accelerometer, gyro, and compass mean that Artec Leo is the only handheld 3D scanner to be able to precisely pinpoint its position within its surroundings, even differentiating between horizontal and vertical surfaces, such as floors and walls. Sweep over large areas fast, zoom in on detailed areas for increased precision.
Display: Built-in half HD touch panel screen
Processing: On-board real-time processing
Volume capture zone: 160,000 cm³
3D reconstruction rate: up to 80 FPS
3D resolution: up to 0.2 mm
3D point accuracy: up to 0.1 mm
Color resolution: 2.3 mp
Structured light source: VCSEL
Position sensors: Built-in 9 DoF inertial system
Connectivity: Wireless connectivity and data transfer
Power source: In-built exchangeable battery, optional mains power
Multi-core processing: NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX1
Size: 9.09" x 6.38" x 9.05"
For more details on specifications, see the Artec Leo Brochure.