- 5-Micro Accuracy: Capture every detail of your object with astounding accuracy
- 2-Micro Repeatability: Consistently get the same results every time
- Up to 20cm (~8In) in Size: From tiny items that you can hold between two fingers up to those that sit in the palm of your hand (20 × 20 × 15 cm / 7.87 × 7.87 × 5.9 in), Micro II gets right to work straight from your desktop, demanding little from you and absolutely no targets used for your scans.
- 4 × 13 MPX Cameras: The Micro II is equipped with four high-resolution cameras, and is capable of scanning sharp edges and miniscule details – just what you need for the 3D scanning of small objects.
- Full color: Scan your objects in full color with Micro II. For hyper-realistic 3D models, add color from high-res photos using Artec Studio’s photo texturing feature.
Equipped with even greater accuracy, a larger field of view, and the same compact form as its predecessor, the fully automated desktop 3D scanner Micro II allows users to make professional reverse engineering and quality inspection effortless. Activated by a simple click of a button, this 3D scanner for small objects provides a stringent 5-micron accuracy to create highly precise, full-color 3D models of industrial parts, dental, and jewelry. Or, combine scans with photogrammetry data to take hyper-realism to a whole new level, right on your desktop.
3D accuracy: Up to 5 microns, 2 micron repeatability
Object size: Up to 20 × 20 × 15 cm (7.87 × 7.87 × 5.9 in)
Accuracy certificate: ISO12836
Target-free scanning: Yes
Full-color scanning: Yes
Smart Scanning Mode: Yes
Light source: RGB LED
Output formats: All popular formats, including STL, OBJ, and PLY