- An ideal scan-to-CAD solution for a seamless workflow in SOLIDWORKS.
- Enjoy the fast, easy and accurate comparison of CAD and mesh objects.
- Provides the necessary tools to quickly edit and repair scans.
- A common application of this feature is customizing prosthetic devices for a perfect fit.
- Plugin for Artec Studio and SOLIDWORKS users to export scans directly into SOLIDWORKS.
Artec 3D is collaborating with SOLIDWORKS, the market leader of the CAD software to bring engineers and product designers the best 3D experience possible. Now you can capture an object with Artec scanners, create a high precision 3D model and export it into SOLIDWORKS environment in just one click. SOLIDWORKS is a widely acclaimed CAD software used by professionals in various industries worldwide. With a wide range of powerful tools, it is the perfect solution for reverse engineering, industrial design, rapid prototyping, analysis and more.
Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS is replete with tools such as mesh editing, point cloud processing, automatic and guided feature extraction, and fast, exact surface fitting to organic 3D scans. Capture almost any object and create feature-based solid 3D models, ready for manufacturing. Transform your workflow and discover new and exciting ways to work with captured data, such as rapid prototyping, quality control, reverse engineering and more.
1 - Plugin
Note: In order for the plugin to function, you need to own a SOLIDWORKS license.