- Larger build volume than the Pro2 -- Up to 12" x 12" x 23.8"
- Prints complex mechanical parts, supports a variety of multi-material filaments and improves print speed.
- 7-inch touch screen with on-screen assistance, visual model detection and integrated setting control
- Unmatched layer resolution: 0.01 mm layer thickness
- High repeatability (<0.005 mm, 5 micron) and reliability (tested > 100,000 times)
When big jobs call for big parts, professionals choose the award-winning Pro2 Plus. With high-resolution printing capabilities, the Pro2 Plus was manufactured to produce final-product printing quality.The electronic driven dual extrusion system boasts high repeatability - less than 5 micron, lightning fast switching time - less than one second and high reliability - tested over 100,000 times. This system also features retracting Hot Ends. With 1.5mm lifting distance, it is compatible with flexible filaments. The high temperature silicone heating bed is clad with aerospace grade material and magnetically held to the aluminum bed making it excellent against warping and even heat distribution resulting in a longer lifetime. It also hosts an improved 4+9 locking system.
Single Extrusion Build Volume: 12x12x23.8 in
Dual Extrusion Build Volume: 11x12x23.8 in
Print Head System: Dual-head with electronic lifting system
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
XYZ Step Size: 0.78125, 0.78125, 0.078125 micron
Print Head Travel Speed: 30 – 150 mm/s
Build Plate: Heated aluminum build plate with magnetic holding
Max Plate Temp: 110degC
Layer Height: 0.01mm
Hot End: V3P
Max Nozzle Temp: 300 degC
Build Plate Leveling: Pre-calibrated leveling
Supported Materials: PLA/ ABS/ HIPS/ PC/ TPU/ TPE/ NYLON/ PETG/ ASA/ PP/ PVA/ Glass Fiber Infused/ Carbon Fiber Infused/ Metal Fill/ Wood Fill
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, Live camera
Resume Print after Power Outage: Firmware recording, no need for battery installation.
Machine Size (W×D×H) 24.4×23.2×43.5 in
Net Weight: 59.3 kg