- Scara Elite combined with Roardrunner rail system provides an industrial size print area. You can print full structures and walls using our pump system. There is no limit to your creations with this machine.
- Duet Web Control is a fully developed UI for the Scara
- No Software requirements, access the interface via a web browser!
- This is a dedicated heavy duty purpose-built robot driven by sophisticated harmonic drive units used in large industrial robots
- Ability to print multiple objects within the specified envelope in a sequential mode.
Scara Elite v2 Printer combined with 3D Potters Roadrunner track to bring you Scara Elite v2 Roadrummer. It adds another axis of control, allowing you to make even larger creations, such as full size structures and walls. Include a pump and you are ready to start printing.
The Scara Elite is capable of extreme speeds however speed is relative when it comes to ceramic 3D printing. Realistically you probably don't want to exceed 130 mm/s. There are many factors which determine the speed like nozzle size, layer height, and achieving a good adhesion on interlayer of the clay.
The Scara Elite v2 build envelope is quite unique because it's capable of printing 360 degrees with continuous rotation. This means you can create a huge vessel with the printer initially residing inside the vessel or structure. This opens up a whole another opportunity to print small habitat structures (houses). Larger printers are available for this potential habitat project.
Another unique ability is printing multiple objects within the specified envelope in a sequential mode. For instance you could print a particular vessel starting on the far left side and continue to print these vessels until there is no more space left.
Included in Box
1 - Scara Elite v2
1 - Roadrunner Rail System
1 - Power supply
1 - Hex Key Set
Printing Envelope: X- 248” (6300mm), Y- 110” (2800mm) Z- 68” (1727mm)
Minimum Printing Envelope: X- 157" (4000 mm), Y- 39" (1000 mm)
Printer size: W-22” L-162” H-95”
Maximum Operational space needed: W-116” L-278” H-100”
Weight with rail system: ~120lbs. (~54kg)
Average speed: 1.2’’ to 3.9’’/s (30 to 100 mm/s)
Power Supply: Output - 24V ~15 amps, Input - 110-220V, 50-60 Hertz
Power consumption: 24V ~10 amps, ~240 Watt
Main controller board running Duet3D with Atmel SAM4E8E: 120MHz ARM Cortex-M4
Full control through web interface, no apps or software installation.