- Soft molded translucent silicone button top
- Clicky dome-switch under the button top
- Nice upgrade to what is normally a plain tactile switch
- Drop in replacement for Adafruit's classic 6x6mm Tactile Switch Buttons
- Work best in PCB but breadboard friendly
This product is really annoying to have to write a description for because it's really something you have to touch to understand! Instead of a hard plastic actuator-button, these have a soft molded silicone button top. The underlying switch is still a clicky dome-switch but you have this nice soft grippy button for your fingers. It's incredibly satisfying to press and adds a nice upgrade to what is normally a plain tactile switch.
The same switches are used on Adafruit's PyBadge board (in SMT format). We've never seen these switches sold anywhere else, but once you use them, they'll quickly become your favorite!
These are the translucent silicone version of our classic 6x6mm Tactile Switch Buttons - same layout and shape so you can drop them in as a replacement. They work best in a PCB, but can be used on a solderless breadboard
20 - Button switch
Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 5mm