- A cable that allows you to connect two or more MAKERbuino consoles.
- Allows multiplayer games and data transfer between consoles.
- Connect up to 128 consoles
- Cable is 1 meter in length
- Compliance with the I2C communication interface
The MAKERbuino Super-Duper Link Cable allows you to connect the MAKERbuino series game console to each other, allowing you to play in multiplayer mode without the need to connect the console via a Wi-Fi network. The console communication takes place using the built-in I2C interface. A single connecting cable connects two MAKERbuino consoles. At both ends, the cable is terminated with a 4-pin JST connector compatible with MAKERbuino consoles.
Length: 1 meter
# cores: 4
Connector type: JST / Molex
Application: game consoles from the MAKERbuino series
Min # of MAKERbuino consoles: 2
Max # of MAKERbuino consoles: 128