- Provides four different connectors for 5VDC input: USB-C, USB microB, 5.5mm barrel, 5mm pluggable terminal block
- Onboard A/D converter allows monitoring of both input voltage and current
- Smart customizable power switch
- Power up scheduler for remote battery operated applications
- Compatible with all 40-pin versions of Raspberry Pi
Multipurpose power management board with Real Time Clock, RPi cooling fan, multiple input power connectors, ON/OFF switch, and scheduler. The POWERplate is the solution for your Pi-Plate stack that provides a combination of must-have features for the Raspberry Pi that includes an RPi compatible, battery backed, Real Time Clock, a 45mm cooling fan, a power switch with bicolor status LED and a set of heatsinks for the hot components on your RPi and the backup battery for the RTC. The four different input connectors that allow you to use the power supply of your choice. A low power microcontroller handles your scheduled tasks. The 5VDC power output connectors allow you to drive additional peripherals in your system.
Unlike other Pi-Plates products, only a single POWERplate is required for your Pi-Plate stack and it should be placed directly above the the Raspberry Pi for maximum cooling.
Five “always on” 3.5mm pluggable terminal blocks to provide 5VDC for your setup
Ultra low power RPi compatible PCF8523T RTC chip
CR1220 Batter included
Uses SPI signals, CE1 and two dedicated GPIO pins (16 & 22)
Size: 100mm long x 75mm wide x 25mm high
Compatible with DAQCplate, DAQC2plate, RELAYplate, MOTORplate, THERMOplate, DINplate & CASEplate